Wednesday 21 November 2012

News report problems

Yesterday I started trying to put my news report on my first scene, the original plan was to have the key words of the news report coming out of the radio to emphasise them, however with the news report that I have, the key words seem to be grouped turning out to be more like key phrases than words. This means that my original idea doesn't really work as having pauses between interesting phrases coming out looks wrong. This lead me to try and make every word that is spoken on the report come out of the radio, but I found as I was doing this there are so many words the animation becomes messy and unappealing to look at let alone understand. The other big problem that I did not think about when drawing up my scene was that the radio is on the left hand side, meaning the words have to come from left to right which means you are effectively reading them backwards when there is more than one word. All together I have decided that this idea is just becoming a problem and is going to look terrible so my solution is that I will use the laptop to play the news clip as if the viewer is watching the news online. This way I can keep both the news report and the photos of the dogs. And to stop any confusion for the viewer I have decided to take away the radio as it does suggest that it plays audio. 
So i will now get on with creating a video/animation to go along side the news report to play in the screen of the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment