Thursday 6 December 2012

Crit Feedback

After giving my work to the class to crit I am feeling much better about my piece. The feedback was mainly positive and I hav realised that my list of possible changes was much longer than theirs! 
The comments I got about things needing to be changed were:


  • Change the fourth scene (second phone scene) so that it is in the Kit Wilson reception, this will show that they called my mum and also to keep the scene from being the same as the previous one
  • Change the last scene (second door scene) for the same reasons as above
  • Change the front cover, this is something I had been meaning to do so I am glad this was bought up
  • Add motion to the scenes that are just still images
  • Make sure that the boarders are either all the way round or not there at all


These are all things that are very manageable and I am very happy to do, on top of these comments I have also created my own list of things that I would like to get done if possible, those things are:


  • Add sounds where necessary -  to the phones so that they ring, possibly in the opening movie also
  • Change the contents page background so that it acts as a title page pointing to the start of the story
  • Get rid of the black box and font in the opening movie, If the title page is done then there is no need to have the title dumped in the opening movie
  • Add a page or two at the end to show photos and videos of Archie now, I still need to decide wether these will be in the cut out effect like the rest or realistic. Having these last pages will stop the story from ending so suddenly and will also make the viewer realise that the story is true and Archie is real.



No comments:

Post a Comment