Monday 18 March 2013

Ident ideas

After looking at some idents on other similar channels, I found that they ones that worked most effectively were the ones that made you think of the channel straight away, with style and colours instantly making the link to the channel branding. 
Here is an ident from E4, in this ident you can see that their colour choice has made the instant link back to the cannel branding.


I have decided that this is such an effective way of branding a channel that I am going to go down this path for Latest TV. Their current branding which they would like to keep is a bright red, white and Verdana font. 
To keep this strong theme I will make my idents almost completely red and white so as soon as they come on it will make people think of Latest TV and the logo will be created using a Verdana font. 
In my book I have started to create a brainstorm of all things that are red and could be featured in my idents.

No comments:

Post a Comment