Friday 23 March 2012

Idea development

Once I had heard the feedback from my pitch, I realised that I needed to make my idea more gender neutral, so I set about drawing a background that kept elements of the original image but transformed it from being a pattered background to being more of a scene. Here you can see the original image I used in my mock ups.




I decided I really liked the style of grass and flowers so in Illustrator, I started creating my own version of this but making it have a blue sky instead of a pattern, making it more like a garden and less like a wallpaper. Here you can see my design starting to come together.



I added objects along the bottom and clouds along the top to make the scene complete and then added my scroll box, logo, navigation and footer to get a real idea of what the site would end up looking like.




No comments:

Post a Comment