Friday 16 March 2012

Navigaion

On the brief sent to us by Peggy, we were told that she wanted the following things on her site:

- Introduction to PACES
- Prices
- What children do whilst in their care
- Staff and Qualifications
- Management Structure
- Healthy Eating
- Keeping Safe
- Money Saving Tips

After looking at there, I decided to could break this down into five pages of the website, the pages I have broken this down into are:

Home- Introduction, and what children do whilst in their care
Events and extras- Healthy eating, keeping safe and money saving tips
Prices- Price list/hourly rate
Team- Team members and management structure
Contact- Contact details and location

To show that all my pages will be linked to each other in a complete circle I have drawn this navigation diagram. This clearly shows that the navigation on my pages are fully linked to one another and that wherever you are on the site, you can reach every other page from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment