Tuesday 20 March 2012

Pitch Feedback

I pitched my work to the class and client, showing them my development of my logo from research to final piece and my layout ideas. The feedback I received was positive and has given me confidence in my work so far. The main points I picked out from the feedback were,


Good research into logo, well developed and nice final logo.
Good layout ideas )the feedback on my layouts were very evenly spread between the two designs however the client seemed to have more of an interest in the second design.) 
The second design needs to be more gender neutral 


Through this feedback I can now draw up some more sketches and come up with some more designs based around what I have at the moment to make the site look more gender neutral while keeping the bright interesting feel the second idea has.

No comments:

Post a Comment