Monday 29 October 2012

Scene 1

Now that my storyboard is solid and caters for Ibook Authors restrictions I have started drawing up my scenes. This is the first scene that I had drawn on my storyboard.



This has then been redone in Photoshop using the Cutout effect and the ripped paper themed that I decided would look good after crit feedback, to this piece I also added a laptop so that the photos of the dogs could be played as a slide show rather than static images on a small paper.



However after having asked feedback from the class once this was complete they decided that the ripped paper effect didn't look right and it would be better without that and to have everything in the cutout effect. So here is the finished mock up of page 1 without the ripped effect.


I think it was the right choice to get rid of the ripped effect and am very pleased with how this looks. I will now continue to make the scenes I need for my book with no ripped effect and only using the cutout filter.




No comments:

Post a Comment