Tuesday 18 October 2011

Preparing for next shoot

After having completed my first two panoramas successfully, I now need to go out and shoot my next two. Like before I would like to do both of these panoramas at the same time so that they are in exactly the same place making my theme a lot stronger.
I have been thinking hard about where I would like to shoot my next set of panoramas. My first thought was to do the opposite of my original so that there was contrast however I have realised that there are more than one thing I could do within this idea. First the idea of having natural and urban, so in this case a wood and a street or town centre, although this would not quite give the same effect as before with lighting from underneath making the scene look spooky as the street would be pre-lit and I would have no control over how it looks. My other thought was to do an outdoors and indoors shoot, so a wooded area and a room of some sort.
I like the idea of inside and outside, still using this idea of how lighting can change the feel of the photo instantly. I now just need to pick a room that will be effective. I would like to pick somewhere that can also link back to fears as a child as my night time woodland scene reminds me of a spooky forest out of a fairytale, this idea of a fearful place becoming inviting would also work very well with my theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment