Monday 10 October 2011

Second Panorama

After having completed my first panorama successfully, I decided to move onto my second. My second idea, which I have mentioned before, is the same scene as my first panorama but this time I have shot it in the day time to show contrast and how easily light changes the mood and feel of a photo. I actually took my photo's on the same day as my first lot of images as I wanted exactly the same area and location to really prove my point.
I took the images at sun set to get a great range of colours, although I knew it would be hard to edit them in together,  I didn't want my panorama to look bland, and sun set is something that is so beautiful but only stays for a very short period of time, which gave me the feeling of capturing it and giving this look of stopping time. 

So after I had set up my tripod where I thought would look good, I started taking photographs in a circle. When doing this I was very careful to make sure that I picked a point of interest and carried it on to the next photo as you can see below. In these images I have used the stump on the ground to carry on to the next image. This creates the point to stitch around. 



After doing this all the way around and back to the same point (in this case the starting tree trunk) I then took my images back and saved them into a folder so that they were all in the same place.
I then opened the images into Photoshop and I am currently stitching them together. I am planning on having this panorama completely stitched together by the end of today, as after this I will need to continue my research to get inspiration for my next location.

No comments:

Post a Comment