Tuesday 18 October 2011

Second set

I have now completed my second set of panoramas which were both set in my attic. 
The first was taken in full light to show the interesting shapes of the attic and to make it feel as welcoming and warm as an attic can feel, while the other was taken in the dark with a single torch lighting up certain parts of the attic like a suitcase and the pipe work, this was to give the image a completely different look and feel to the first panorama. I chose my attic as after I had done the woodland scene I wanted to do an inside scene but wanted to keep some similarities such as the wooden beams that are similar to the trees and the idea of woods being a scary place at night and attics also being seen as a scary place to be.
I like both of these panoramas, however I don't feel my dark scene is quite as effective as my woodland night scene as the colours don't look as cold and dark, although I do like how the light indoors has created shadows and odd shapes making the scene look scary. I feel that the lit scene in the attic shows that I understand how to stitch my images well as it was a challenge with all of the wooden beams.
Here you can see both of my attic panoramas. 





The next thing I will be doing is adding my images into the code we have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment