Friday 20 January 2012

Changes made

After my crit there were a few things I could look at changing. The first being the explaining line of text on my posters. After coming up with some ideas and asking the class which were the best I have decided on 


eat @ london road brighton
drink @ london road brighton
shop @ london road brighton


These very quick easy slogans will just confirm what the poster is about and make the reader want to find out more.


On my eat poster I have made the knife and fork smaller and thinner and got rid of the spoon making the poster look much better below you can see a before and after.



For my drink poster I have tried to make the logo black however after doing so and showing it to the class they agreed that my original idea looks better so I have stuck with that, here you can see what the change looked like followed by what I am going to stick with.





The changes I have made to my leaflet are that I have added my own content, made the words bigger and made the graphics slightly larger although I found that after having made the text bigger the graphics didn't need to be much larger. Here you can see a before and after of my leaflet.


No comments:

Post a Comment