Friday 20 January 2012

Crit

As part of the project I have put my work together to show the class how it is going to look to get feedback and suggestions on what to change. Here are my posters and my leaflet that I have shown the class.




Starting with my leaflet the overall feedback was very good, the changes people suggested were to add proper content rather than holding text, make the text bigger and use less of it as it is rather wordy and also to make the graphics inside bigger.








Next I asked for feedback on my posters, I have shown all three poster together as well as some of the posters in situ, using an image from London underground and a Brighton bus stop. The feedback from my posters was extremely positive. Everyone liked the look and feel of the posters. For my food based poster people suggested that maybe the knife and fork were too big and the spoon could be taken away to make the targets a little more important, on my drinks based poster people suggested I take part of the bottle off and make the logo black. The only other thing that was mentioned is that I have a small line of text which is going to explain the posters which is currently holding text, the suggestion was that I decide exactly what I am planning on putting there. 
I am very happy with how my crit went and I feel that the feedback is vey useful and will improve my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment