Friday 20 January 2012

Evaluation

Looking back over this project I feel I have made some very good decisions, when I pitched my first set of ideas to the class there wasn't a huge amount of excitement around the ideas I had come up with, I am very glad that I didn't just do them anyway because the ideas I came up with after those were much much stronger and I received much better feedback from them. 
I am very happy that I came across Martin O'neill in this project, he has been a huge influence in my work and will continue to be my inspiration for other projects to come.   
Looking at how my work has come out the I am over the moon, I am so pleased with the look of my work and could happily put this down to being one of my most successful projects to date.
If I were to do this project I wouldn't change a thing, however I possibly would have left myself more time for printing as it would have been nice to have my prints at A2 instead of A3 and there was a problem when printing one of my pieces, when I exported it from Photoshop it put a white line over my black logo, I then gave the print shop the Photoshop version of the image but for some reason the lines have come out pixelated, if I had given myself more time I would have tried again to get perfect quality. 
The images themselves I am extremely happy with and I even impressed myself with how well I got on with In Design. 

Here you can see all of my final images including a few pictures of them in situ, in bus stations and on the underground advertising space.










No comments:

Post a Comment