Friday 20 January 2012

Leaflet Design

After having finished my three poster, I wanted my leaflet to reflect parts of them that will be easily recognisable, for example, the triangles and the targets. I have already decided that I am going to have my first poster as my front cover to my leaflet as well, and earlier in the project I decided that I like the gatefold leaflets the best. Here I have done two design ideas for the inside of my leaflet.



Here is my first idea, in this idea I have my logo in the centre of the inside pages, the top left hand corner shows a selection of my targets coming in around the shape of the corner and this is mirrored by the triangles doing the same in the bottom right hand corner. I like this design, it feels very well balanced and leave plenty of room for text.


  

This is my second design, for this the logo stays at the bottom centre of the inside pages, the targets and triangles are scattered around the inside pages. This is a good design as it brings colour to the whole leaflet however there is no order and this may cause a problem with where to place the text. For these reasons I have decided to stick with my first idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment