Thursday 19 January 2012

Leaflet Layout

After experimenting with different types of folds in my sketch book, I have decided that the gate fold leaflet is my favourite design and will be the shape I can now start to plan my designes around.



I feel that the gate fold leaflet is the best design as it has a very straight forward layout design and the reader knows where to read first. On top of this I like how you can have an image on the front cover which you can "open" Its as if you are looking into the image to find out more about it. I think along with these reasons I feel it is very important the reader knows how to refold the leaflet, a lot of leaflet designs are ruined after one person as people cant remember which way to fold it back up, however with the gate fold this is not the case as it is very simple and easily laid out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment