Thursday 19 January 2012

Pitch feedback

When I presented my work to the class there were mixed reactions about which design to go for. Everyone felt the cut out style will work well, however seeing the classes mixed reactions I am tempted to try a new idea out to see if I can get the best out of this project as possible. 
The general feedback from my mock ups of the building stuck on with tape and the torn wall revealing another venue was good however no one was particularly blown away by it, making me think people in the street would walk past my posters.
The feedback from my other idea of having the images or pattern behind the text was good, although people thought it was a bit boring and didn't have any branding for London Road Brighton. 
I am now going to go back to sketching ideas to see if I can come up with something that has a good reaction all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment