Thursday 19 January 2012

Ideas

After looking at Martin O'neill's work and deciding on the theme of cut out, I decided that having an image of London Road Brighton with an image of a swanky hotel or block of flats stuck on with what looks like tape would suit well, below you can see my design idea in sketch form.






My second idea is along the same lines as my first but combining this with the idea of the typography by Martin O'neill called "gifted fidget"which was a layered piece revealing an interesting layer behind the original. To use this idea I am planning on having an image of London Road Brighton, removing a section like the front of a building and then showing an interesting inside, like a nightclub scene, this idea is also in sketch form below.




My final idea is to have a poster that is directly linked to the typography "gifted fidget". To do this my idea is to have a white poster with letters that have been cut out and behind that is another layer of either a pattern or an image. I will do this with both text and simple shapes such as a cocktail glass, below you can see my sketch of this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment